We have updated the mobile version of Next2.us to make it easier to add content and automatically exchange messages with other users based on location and common topics of interest. There are two types of messages you can exchange with other user.
- ADD BUZZ is public messages that automatically match with other user's public messages. Content posted using the ADD BUZZ form also displays at your Next2.Us web page.
- PRIVATE BUZZ matches automatically with other PRIVATE messages. Private messages do not appear at your Next2.Us web page.
To add content to your Next2.us account and exchange messages:
- Login at https://m.next2.us with your account name and password.
- Under the Buzz feature choose either PRIVATE BUZZ of ADD BUZZ
- PRIVATE BUZZ will not appear in the BUZZ feature or at your web page.
- ADD BUZZ will appear in the BUZZ feature and does appear at your web page.
When another user post content that matches your's the messages are automatically exchanged between users. If you have registered via SMS the message appears on your mobile phone. If you registered via the mobile version of Next2.us the exchanged message will appear in your Next2.us /Message page.
Messages are exchanged based on location and your privacy settings. To check these login to Next2.us and;
- Select SETTINGS from the top of the page. This will show your address.
- Select PRIVACY under SETTINGS. Make sure SHARE LOCATION with Community is checked. Also check your sharing circle size by selecting the size of you sharing circle under WITHIN RADIUS selection list at bottom of PRIVACY settings.
We will be periodically running the process to compare and exchange messages between users.