Today, if possible, we would like testers to run through ALL the Nx2 SMS commands using Kenya short code 5557.
If you have not already registered, text - reg name location - to 5557
If you are already register please send these sms commands and report any errors or problems.
- Change location,
- text - loc location - to 5557.
- It can be your current location or new location
- Increase/decrease the size of your sharing circle.
- text - srad x - to 5557
- Substitute a number for x (example 3000) this would increase the size of your sharing circle around you location to 3,000 miles. It also increases the size of people that can see your Nx2 web page.
- Post public data
- text - addp purpose + keyword + message - to 5557
- addp command means add post
- text must start with word have want or discuss
- purpose word is followed by keyword or phrase of you choice
- you can include text with your post
- Example - addp have bike for sale nice used bike KSH 5000
- addp is the Nx2 sms command
- have is (1) or (3) purpose words that all post start with
- bike is the subject of the post and works with the purpose word when matching text messages.
- Addp SMS command post content to your Nx2 web page at http://m.next2.us/name
- Add Private Post
- Follow the same logic but use replace addp with addpp sms command at start of text message include keyword(s) and text.
- Addpp SMS command works exactly the same as addp but does NOT appear at your Nx2 web address.
Depending on how quickly you can type on your mobile phone it should only take about 10 minutes to test the commands.
- make sure the sms commands are lower case reg, loc, srad and not capitalized.
- You do not need to post a lot of text with the command
- You will receive a reply from Nx2 confirming the change with every successful command
- If you make a mistake Nx2 will send "Command not known please try again" reply.
If you have any problems or errors you can direct text 4 sms command followed by brip to text us a message or use twitter, this blog or email to report problems, etc
If you successfully test without problems or errors please let us know that you have tested Nx2.
Thank you and we really appreciate your time and effort in testing Nx2